1. Adaptation Snob: Do you always read the book before you see the movie?
2. Format Snob: if you had to choose only one format for the rest of your life - print, electronic, or audio - which would it be?
3. Ship Snob: would you date or marry a non-reader?
4. Genre Snob: You have to ditch one genre and never read it again, which would it be?
5. Uber Genre Snob: You only read one genre for the rest of your life, which would it be?
6. Community Snob: Which genre do you think receives the most snobbery from the bookish community?
7. Snobbery Recipient: Have you ever been snubbed for something you've been reading or for reading in general?