1. What is the longest amount of time you can comfortably go without picking up a book?
2. How many books do you carry on your person (physical or device) at any one time?
3. Do you keep every book you buy/receive or are you happy to pass them on to make space for more?
4. How long would you spend in a bookshop on a standard visit?
5. How much time per day do you actually spend reading?
6. Where does the task 'picking up a book' appear on your daily to do list?
7. How many books do you reckon you own in total?
8. Approximately how often do you bring up books in conversation?
9. What is the biggest book (page count) you have finished reading?
10. Is there a book you had to get your hands on against all odds (searched bookstore, online digging, stalked author etc)?
11. Is there a book you struggled to finish because you refused to DNF?
12. What are some of your main book goals for next year?
13. Have you ever had the privilege of converting someone into a reader?
14. Describe what books mean to you in five words.
Kul utfordringsliste. Interessant å høre svarene dine :) Håper du har og har hatt en fin helg :)SvaraRadera
Tack! Hoppas din helg också var bra :)Radera